The cooperation agreement regulates the cooperation
If an employee from your company would like to apply for the dual education degree program, you must conclude a cooperation agreement with Mainz University of Applied Sciences. This contract must state that the applicant is or will be in a relevant employment relationship. It also regulates, among other things, the necessary leave of absence for studying by your company.
You can download all important information about the degree program. If you have any further questions or would like to arrange an informational meeting, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
The university currently has cooperation agreements with around 400 companies. The companies come from trade and industry as well as from the service, banking and insurance sectors. The size of the cooperation partners ranges from small and medium-sized companies to large international groups.
What are the advantages of dual education programs for students?
- Parallel qualification in vocational training, career and studies
- Opportunity to contribute what you have learned to your professional career in a timely manner
- Acquisition of expertise across company boundaries
- Exchange with students from other companies
- Knowledge transfer with mutual encouragement between studying and working life
- Studies as an opportunity for personal development
- Internationally recognized degree B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science), qualification for a later master's degree program
What are the advantages of dual education programs for your company?
- Development of a scalable, long-term and tiered support model for qualified employees
- Opportunity for comprehensive and targeted personnel development
- Higher professional qualification of employees
- Knowledge transfer between studies and work
- Apprenticeships and jobs are becoming more attractive due to the possibility of studies integrated into vocational training and careers (instrument of personnel marketing)
Some of our cooperation partners
Here we would like to introduce you to some cooperation partners of the Business Administration dual education degree program. The list is in alphabetical order and is not intended to be exhaustive. We are always pleased about new cooperation partners.