This content is not available or only partially available in English.
The most important information at a glance
- Acquisition of business and management skills in three working languages (German, French, English)
- Two semesters at the University of Lorraine in Metz, two semesters at Mainz University of Applied Sciences
- Target group: Bachelor graduates of non-economics degree programs (maximum 1/3 of the ECTS credits of the previous bachelor's program from economics modules)
- Integrated internships in companies in the Franco-German economic area
- Development of valuable intercultural skills due to the multilingual and international study and work environment
- Integration of science and practice with a focus on Franco-German economic relations
- Teaching and learning in manageable groups (max. 30 students)
- Degree program recognized and funded by the Franco-German University (DFH). Students receive a mobility allowance during their stay abroad
Number of students
- Approximately 15 students per year are accepted per university.
- The bi-national group of around 30 students enables intensive learning and scientific work.
- Lecturers with obligatory practical experience
- Establishment of a Franco-German corporate network
- Lectures and guest lectures with a strong practical orientation
- Internal university events with business professionals
- Conferences and workshops for the exchange of research and practice
- Project tasks from the practice for semester papers and master's theses
- The degree program is conducted trilingually in German, French and English, with a focus on German and English at Mainz University of Applied Sciences and French and German at Lorraine University.
- In the 1st and 2nd semesters: for German students the study stay in Metz as well as the internship phase in a French company, and for French students the internship phase in a German company.
- In the 3rd and 4th semesters: for French students the study stay in Mainz and for German and French students a possible internship phase in the respective neighboring country.
- Individual student advisory service
- Company excursions
- Career Center
- Mentoring and tutoring programs
- Re-audited family-friendly university
- Childcare services (day care center, childminder network)
- Promotion of special achievements through various competitions
For more information on the degree program, please visit the website of the University of Lorraine.