This content is only partially available in English.
University entrance qualification according to Section 65 of the Higher Education Act.
You can provide proof of this with:
- General higher education entrance qualification
- Subject-specific higher education entrance qualification
- Entrance qualification for a university of applied sciences
- Higher education entrance qualification for vocationally qualified people
- Higher education entrance qualification for people who have passed a master craftsman's examination or a comparable advanced training examination
- A valid training contract concluded - no later than the application deadline or vocational training completed in one of the following occupations: IT specialist, IT systems management assistant, IT management assistant, media management assistant, media designer, marketing communication specialist, audiovisual media specialist or in a similar profession
- A cooperation agreement concluded between the company and Mainz University of Applied Sciences
- Persons who have completed the school-based part of the university of applied sciences entrance qualification can participate in the application and admission procedures for this dual study program.
- Proof of English language skills (no admission requirements for the first and second semester).
- Throughout your studies, you will be employed in a position where you will perform activities relevant to your studies.