This content is not available or only partially available in English.
- The successful completion of a university degree in economics or law or a university degree in an economic discipline with a standard period of study of not less than six semesters. Applicants with a university degree in another subject area are admitted if they can obtain admission to the tax consultant examination for other reasons.
- According to Article 35, Section 1 of the Higher Education Act of Rhineland-Palatinate, you can also participate in further education courses if you have acquired the required aptitude in your profession or in some other way.
- Successful completion of university studies must be ECTS Grade C. If no ECTS grade is shown, your grade point average may not be worse than 2.5.
- Practical full-time employment in the field of taxes governed by the federal or state authorities after completion of the first degree of not less than six months.
- The willingness of the employer to release the employee to the required extent for the desired degree program.
- Successful participation in a screening interview for the Taxation program at Mainz University of Applied Sciences. The assessment interview lasts 30 to 40 minutes and is conducted by two examiners as defined by Article 18 of the General Examination Regulations (APO) in the presence of an expert observer. Applicants are asked about their existing knowledge of tax and business law. A protocol of the results of the assessment interview is written.
- Applicants must prove that they are proficient in English. Proof of the required English language skills can be provided during the assessment interview