German B2 Super Intensive Course
Preparation for studies
- The course leads participants from B1 to B2 level German in 160 hours.
- The course is only for applicants to the Mainz University of Applied Sciences for the winter term 2022/2023, but do not yet possess the B2 level in German.
- Duration: 8 weeks / 20 hours per week
- Dates: June 13th - August 05th 2022, Mon-Fri, 2pm-5:30pm
- Cost: The course is free for those who have already applied to the Mainz University of Applied Sciences (applicant number and confirmation email from Uni-Assist/Mya* required).
- The costs for materials (e.g. textbook) are not included.
- B1 level is required to participate in the course.
- Material: Textbook: Akademie Deutsch B2+ (Hueber Verlag/ ISBN 978-3-19-161650-2)
The course takes place online via Zoom.
Registration deadline: June 3rd 2022
Upon completion of the course, there is the possibility to attend a preparation course for the telc examination German B2.
For further questions about the course and the exam: telc (at) hs-mainz.de.: telc (at) hs-mainz.de
* If you have already applied, please send a screenshot of the confirmation email from Uni-Assist/MYA to telc (at) hs-mainz.de. Please make sure, that your name and the date are visible.
Dear applicant, Thank you. Your payment was successful and we recieved your application. Please find your application overview here:
|University of Applied Sciences Mainz||B.Sc. BWL||1. Fachsemester|