As part of the KOSEKO program (Kooperation Selbstlernkompetenz = cooperation for self-study skills) and together with the Learning Lab, the Academic Success Management Department offers various workshops in the winter semester. The aim of the seminars is to provide participants with basic skills for successful studies.
The KOSEKO seminar series is a collaboration between Mainz University of Applied Sciences and Bingen Technical University of Applied Sciences. The free online seminars focusing on self-study skills are aimed at bachelor’s and master’s students from all schools. At present they are only available in German.
- 11/8/22 (5-6 pm) and 12/10/22 (9 am-5 pm): Resilienz als Baustein zum Studienerfolg
Please note that the daytime event on 12/10 will be an in-person session.
- 11/11/22 (4-8 pm): Schnell-Lese-Techniken
- 11/15/22 (3-4 pm): Einführung in LaTex
- 11/22/22 (5-7 pm): Entspannt durchs Studienjahr - Stress-und Zeitmanagement
- 11/29/22 (5-7 pm): Entspannungsübungen
- 12/14/22 (5:30-7 pm): Wissenschaftliches Arbeiten: Leitfrage und Gliederung
Since space is limited for all sessions, we recommend that you register promptly by emailing koseko (at) hs-mainz.de.
Building blocks for academic success
On Nov. 30, the Academic Success Management Department and the Learning Lab will offer a free workshop for students from all schools on the following questions:
What skills and abilities do I need to be successful and self-determined throughout my studies? What role does resilience play, for example? How can I deal with failure?
The interactive workshop will be held in person on campus in German.
- When: 11/30/2022, 5:30-7 pm
- Where: Mainz University of Applied Sciences, Campus, Room D0.05
- Speakers: Julia Schneider (Academic Success Management Department) and Dino Čubela (Learning Lab)
- Register by sending a mail to: studienerfolg (at) hs-mainz.de
The number of participants is also limited for this course.