As of March 8, the university has returned to its basic operations (ORANGE operating mode).
This means, for example:
- In-person classes may be held again if they cannot be replaced by a digital equivalent.
- The workstations in the Campus and Holzstraße libraries can be used again after making a reservation in advance. For more information: Library website
- The use of student workrooms is now also possible again. They can be booked using the Terminland room booking tool. For more information: FAQs for Students
The university adopts a specific operating mode using a traffic light system to designate the status based on developments in the corona infection situation.
- RED: The university is closed
- ORANGE: Basic university operations (teaching in small groups / on-site classes always require previous approval)
- YELLOW: Limited on-site operations (hybrid teaching forms / teaching in small groups, simplified approval process)
- GREEN: Regular operations (operations with no restrictions whatsoever)
You can find more detailed information on the Intranet.