International Civil Engineering Live Video-Chat
Get useful information on the Bachelor’s program “International Civil Engineering” – the only bachelor's degree program in civil engineering in Germany with an integrated year of study abroad (tuition-free!) at an international partner university. The network of partner universities ranges from Finland to Australia.
On January 18, 2021 at 19:00 (CEST) international students will have the opportunity to get firsthand information on the Bachelor’s degree program “International Civil Engineering” as well as on our “Preparatory German Language Courses”.
- Live-presentation – Get pertinent information on the application procedure, study program, preparatory language courses, living in Germany, etc.
- Get to know us – Meet the study program director, the director of our language center, representatives from our International Office, as well as students in a live video stream.
- Chat – Use this opportunity to ask your questions during the live presentation. You may also do so after the presentation or in written form.
Easy to join: Participate in the online meeting via Zoom!
Participation in the meeting is very simple. Use your Android or iOS-Smartphone, Laptop, Tablet or PC and do the following:
1. In your browser enter https://zoom.us
2. Click on „Einem Meeting beitreten (Join a meeting)“ –in the middle of your screen
3. Enter the Meeting-ID below
4. Follow the instructions on the screen. Finished.
In case of connectivity issues, send an email to: nadja.gaesslein (at) hs-mainz.de
|Meeting-ID||995 2818 8255|
Facilitators: Prof. Dr. A. Buchmann, Prof. Dr. S. Swartz, Erich Weiler
Looking forward greeting you at our live chat, and welcoming you to our university!