This content is not available or only partially available in English.
Prof. Dr. Elmar D. Konrad
- Dr. Elmar D. Konrad is Professor for Interdisciplinary Start-up Management and Creative Entrepreneurship and the director of the Institute for Entrepreneurship (iuh – Institut für unternehmerisches Handeln) at the University of Applied Sciences Mainz, Germany since September 2010.
- From 2007 to 2010 he was director of the Department of Cultural Business and Creative Industries at the Technical University in Dortmund, Germany.
- His research focus and publication activities deal with cultural and creative entrepreneurship and core competences in sectors of the creative industries.
- He is a founder and the manager-in-chief of the cultural & creative entrepreneurship research group of the FGF e.V., the community of German-speaking entrepreneurship researchers and entrepreneurship chairs/institutes (www.fgf-ev.de).
- Since 2014 he is chair of the permanent tracks cultural and creative entrepreneurship at the ‘EURAM – European Academy of Management’
- He is member of the scientific board of the ‘IECER – Interdisciplinary European Conference on Entrepreneurship Research’ (www.iecer-conference.org/board).
- Professor Konrad is also the editor of the Kohlhammer Book Series ‘Kreativwirtschaft’ (Creative Industries).
- Till 2019 he was the executive spokesman of the think-tank “DENKFABRIK–Hochschulen & Entrepreneurship”, an association of 25 German universities.