This content is only partially available in English.
The most important information at a glance
- Teaching an integrated management approach
- International orientation of the course contents
- Development of leadership skills
- Practical orientation of the degree program
Areas of specialization
- Controlling (including company project)
- Marketing (including company project)
- HR management (including company project)
- Language and degree-related lectures in English
- International excursion in the 4th semester, for example
- 2020 Yangon
- 2019 Bogotá
- 2018 Johannesburg
- Lecturers from the field
- Linking theory and business practice
- Lectures with a strong practical orientation
- Internal university events and workshops with business professionals
- International field trip
- Individual student counselling
- Can also be studied part-time while practicing a profession
At present, no tuition fees are charged. The applicable semester fee must be paid. The fee includes the semester ticket for the greater Frankfurt/Mainz/Wiesbaden area and services of the Studierendenwerk.
The international excursion need to be paid by the participants.
For students who already have a master's or diploma degree, fees are charged for a second degree. This is based on the currently applicable state ordinance on fees in the fields of science, further education and research (special fee schedule) for Rhineland-Palatinate and currently amounts to 700 Euros per semester.