Semester Abroad / Partner Universities
The Civil Engineering Department maintains contact with partner universities around the world:
- All students in the Civil Engineering Department can study at one of our partner universities, but to do so they have to be enrolled in the International Civil Engineering degree program, or switch to it.
- * designates partner universities that are also accessible to students in the degree program of Engineering management (Construction.
- ** designates partner universities that are exclusively available to students in the Constructiond Real Estate Management/Facilities Management degree program.
The basic requirements to study at a partner university are:
- 120 ECTS credits at the time of departure from Germany
- B2-level language competency in the language of instruction of the partner university.
You can find more detailed information on studying abroad at Studium/International/Outgoing.
- University of West Attica, Athens, Greece.
- University of Brescia (UNIBS), Italy.
- Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT), Ireland.
- University of Dundee, Scotland.
- EPOKA University, Albania.
- HAMK University of Applied Science, Finland.
- The Arctic University, Narvik, Norway.
- Odisee University, Belgium. **
- Opole University of Technology, Poland.
- l'Ecole Supérieure d' Ingénieurs des Travaux et de la Construction (ESITC) de Cachan, Paris, France.
- Uludag University, Turkey.
- Universidad Politecnica de Valencia, Spain.
- VIA University College, Horsens, Denmark. *
- University of Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Cape Peninsular University, Cape Town, South Africa.
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, Edwardsville, IL, USA.
- The University of the West Indies (UWI), Mona, Jamaica.
- The University of the West Indies (UWI), St Augustine, Trinidad and Tobago.
- Universidad de Monterrey, Mexico.
- Universidad del Norte, Columbia.
- Guizhou University of Engineering Science, China.
- Parul University, Gujarat, India.
- Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS, Perak, Malaysia.
- Seoul National University of Technology, South Korea.
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN), Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
- Swinburne University, Melbourne, Australia.