We provide you with a wide variety of information from the Career Center:
- Free application and career guide
- Information on the Deutschlandstipendium
- Scholarship information
- Information about interesting current vacancies
Here you will find external information and help with your career:
- Hesse/Schrader provides you with advice and supports you with coaching, checks and training sessions (website only available in German)
- Europass: Opens the door to learning and working in Europe
- Leaving university as a career opportunity. Find out about alternative further education at Durchstarten-Rheinhessen.de (only available in German)
If you are planning an internship in Europe and would like advice, please contact the EU-ServicePoint at Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz. Here you will also find all the necessary information about the Erasmus internship scholarship.
If you would like to do an internship abroad during your studies or work there after graduation, then your own proactive approach is required!
So that we can support you in this, the Career Center offers you comprehensive information on job opportunities and internships abroad on this page. The country information is intended to provide an initial overview of
- Job opportunities and vacancies
- Job portals
- Formalities and official offices
If you are planning an internship in Europe and would like advice, please contact the EU-ServicePoint at the University of Mainz. Here you will also find all information about the Erasmus internship scholarship.
Your preparatory activities are part of the intercultural experience you will gain during your stay abroad.
Information on financing a semester abroad can be found here.
If you are planning a (compulsory) internship abroad, you must first clarify with your school's/degree program's internship representative whether the work is recognised as an internship.
- Within the framework of the Carlo-Schmid-Program, students from the third semester and graduates up to two years after graduation can apply for support for an internship at an international organization or an EU institution lasting several months. You can apply for an internship organized by yourself or for one of the internships advertised in our program at various organizations worldwide. The advertisement and an overview list of the internships offered can be found in the appendix. All information and detailed internship offers are also available on our website: www.daad.de/csp
- The Heinz Nixdorf Program for the promotion of the Asia-Pacific experience of German junior executives offers young professionals and graduates of commercial and technical fields the possibility of a six-month internship in various Asian countries, such as China, India, Malaysia, Japan, Indonesia, and many more...
- Applications must be submitted by September 30 for an internship in the following year. Application documents and information on the program can be found at www.giz.de/hnp
- Find the right internship or volunteer abroad with studentsgoabroad. For school students, university students, graduates and young professionals!
- The DAAD's "Russia in Practice" program supports German students for six-month internships in the Russian Federation.
Interested? For more information, click here.
The complete version of the respective country dossier as a PDF document is available on request by e-mail from the Career Center.