A completed bachelor's or diploma degree with at least 180 ECTS credits and ECTS grade C. If no ECTS grade is shown, then admission can be granted up to a grade point average of 2.5.
For degree programs with similar contents, you must achieve the following minimum scores:
- at least 4 ECTS credits in the field of human resources
- at least 4 ECTS credits in the field of logistics/supply chain management
- at least 4 ECTS credits in the field of marketing
- at least 4 ECTS credits in the field of information technology/ information systems
- at least 4 ECTS credits in the field of general corporate management/management
- at least 8 ECTS credits in the field of economics
- at least 8 ECTS credits in the field of quantitative methods/statistics/mathematics
- at least 10 ECTS credits in the fields of accounting, finance and controlling
- at least 30 ECTS credits from other business management subjects (including business management internships)
- in the case of minor deviations from the required ECTS credits (not more than 3 ECTS credits), applicants can prove the missing ECTS credits by means of an interview and corresponding documents.
Relevant professional employment, which must be proven by a cooperation agreement concluded between the company and Mainz University of Applied Sciences.
Please note that it is not possible to earn the required ECTS credits at our university. You must earn the ECTS credits as part of your bachelor's degree.
You must provide proof of your knowledge of English by means of:
- TOEFL iBT score 79 (as of 2008)
- TOEIC 750 points
- ILEC (Level B2)
- the acquisition of at least 30 ECTS credits from economics courses that are taught and tested entirely in English and for which the last exams have been completed within the last two years
You must submit the test result no later than two months after the start of the class. Only the above-mentioned tests are accepted for proof of English.
The validity of language tests is limited to two years from the date of issue.
Appropriate stays abroad can replace language tests, whereby equivalence is decided on a case-by-case basis. A certificate of achievement from the foreign university must be presented here, showing that the academic achievements were completed in English.
Applicants must prove their suitability and motivation in an interview, if the head of the program considers this necessary.
Note: Throughout your studies, you will remain employed in activities relevant to your studies.