This content is not available or only partially available in English.
- A degree in business law or a similar degree program with at least 210 ECTS credits and the ECTS grade C awarded by a university, a university of applied sciences or an equivalent university in Germany or an equivalent degree examination abroad. If no ECTS grade is shown, a grade point average of 2.5 is required.
Applicants must prove their suitability and motivation in an interview if the head of the degree program considers this necessary.
- Proof of German language (for foreign higher education entrance qualification). Level C1 is required to apply and must be documented:
- German language examination for university entrance at least level 2 (DSH-2)
- Goethe Certificate at least C1
- Test German as a foreign language at least (TestDaF)-TDN 4 in all parts of the examination
- telc German C1 University
Proof of your German language skills must be presented in an officially certified form.
- Applicants must prove that they are proficient in English. Evidence is to be provided in one of the following forms:
- TOEFL iBT score 79 (as of 2008)
- TOEIC 750 points
- ILEC (Level B2)
- the acquisition of at least 30 ECTS credits from economics courses that are taught and tested entirely in English and for which the last exams have been completed within the last two years
- IELTS (Level B2)
The validity of language tests is limited to two years from the date of issue.
Appropriate stays abroad can replace language tests, whereby equivalence has to be decided on a case-by-case basis. A certificate of achievement from the foreign university must be presented here, showing that the academic achievements were completed in English.