- Successful completion of a degree in law, business law or economics. Graduates with a bachelor's degree must prove at least 210 ECTS credits. An application with at least 180 ECTS credits is possible provided that the requirements of Appendix 2 of the Fachprüfungsordnung des Weiterbildungsstudiengangs Business Law & Compliance vom 23.03.2022 (Examination Regulations of the Business Law & Compliance Continuing Education Program of 23.03.2022, only available in German) are fulfilled or
- under Article 35, paragraph 1 of the Higher Education Act of Rhineland-Palatinate, those who have acquired the necessary aptitude in their profession or in some other way may also participate in further education courses
- In exceptional cases, graduates with another university degree may also be admitted. In this case, appropriate legal and other relevant previous knowledge must be demonstrated by means of relevant examinations or relevant professional experience. The Examination Board will make a decision on this matter.
- Proof of relevant professional employment for at least one year. Proof of relevant professional experience should be provided by means of employment contracts, certificates or attestations from the employer. Work experience must have been gained after the first degree. The time is counted from graduation until the application deadline.
Applicants must prove that they are proficient in German.
To apply, Level C1 is required and evidence is to be provided in one of the following forms:
- German language test for university admission at least Level 2 (DSH-2)
- Goethe certificate at least C1
- Test Deutsch als Fremdsprache at least (TestDaF)-TDN 4 in all exam sections
- telc Deutsch C1 Hochschule
The proof must be presented in officially certified form.
Applicants must prove that they are proficient in English. Evidence is to be provided in one of the following forms:
- TOEFL iBT score 79 (as of 2008)
- TOEIC 750 points
- ILEC (Level B2)
- the acquisition of at least 30 ECTS credits from economics courses taught and examined entirely in English and for which the last exams have been completed within the last two years.
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) Level B2 or higher
Only the above-mentioned tests are possible for providing proof of proficiency in English.
The test result must be submitted no later than two months after the start of classes. If the proof is not submitted by the deadline, enrollment in the next semester will be denied.