This content is only partially available in English.

The cooperation agreement defines and regulates the cooperation

If an employee from your company would like to apply for the dual degree program, you must conclude a cooperation agreement with Mainz University of Applied Sciences. This contract must state that the applicant is or will be in a relevant employment relationship. It also regulates, among other things, the necessary leave of absence for studying granted by your company.

Some of our cooperation partners

Here you will find a list of partners and companies that generally support the dual study program. We are always pleased to welcome new cooperation partners.

Job vacancies

Does Mainz University of Applied Sciences help in the search for a vocational training position? No, unfortunately we are not able to offer this service. But you will find here current training positions offered by our cooperation companies or by companies that would like to cooperate with Mainz University of Applied Sciences in the future.

Read more