Mainz University of Applied Sciences is facing the challenges and changes of the booming Rhine-Main economic region. For us, it is a given that our teaching operations are internationally oriented:
- The offering of integrated courses of study abroad with internationally compatible degrees
- The development of new internationally recognised bachelor's and master's degree programs
- The promotion of semesters abroad
- The expansion of exchange programs for students and lecturers
- Intensification of language training through courses in foreign languages
Young people from more than 60 nations are currently enrolled at Mainz University of Applied Sciences. Of the approximately 5,400 students at our university, about 640 come from abroad. Some of them complete their entire degree with us, others spend one or two semesters at Mainz University of Applied Sciences within the framework of cooperation agreements.
Students at our university have the opportunity to complete part of their studies at over 90 partner universities worldwide. Most of the partner universities are traditionally located in Western Europe, but contacts to Eastern Europe, overseas and Asia have been continuously expanded over the past years.
The team of the International Office supports the students on site in all three schools.