- General higher education entrance qualification
- Subject-related higher education entrance qualification
- Qualification to attend a university of applied sciences
- Higher education entrance qualification for people who have qualified through vocational training
- Higher education entrance qualification for people who have passed a vocational master's examination or a comparable further training examination
intensive German course
Mainz University of Applied Sciences offers an intensive German course, which leads to a Telc German B2 language certificate. Applicants for this course must have a university entrance qualification and a German language B1 level certificate. Further Information: DaF B2 - Intensive German Course at Hochschule Mainz.