University entrance qualification according to Section 65 of the Higher Education Act.
You can provide proof of this with:
- General higher education entrance qualification
- Subject-specific higher education entrance qualification
- Entrance qualification for a university of applied sciences
- Higher education entrance qualification for vocationally qualified people
- Higher education entrance qualification for people who have passed a master craftsman's examination or a comparable advanced training examination
- Proof of English language skills (no admission requirements for the first and second semester)
Intensive German course
Mainz University of Applied Sciences offers an intensive German course, which leads to a Telc German B2 language certificate. Applicants for this course must have a university entrance qualification and a German language B1 level certificate.
Further Information: DaF B2 - Intensive German Course at Hochschule Mainz