Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
This degree program is the right choice for you, if you
- are interested in the classic business administration topics
- wish to study for a bachelor's degree in German and English
- want to expand your knowledge and skills in the scientific basics of business administration and to deepen them in certain areas
- want to create a solid basis for first demanding professional and management experiences in companies or for a future master's degree program
- want to study in small groups (maximum 40 students), in close contact with the lecturers and practice-oriented
- want to develop and expand your international decision-making skills
The degree program is currently being re-accredited. Further changes are possible.
What's in store for you
The bachelor's program expands your knowledge in the classic subjects of business administration such as marketing, human resources management, accounting, controlling, investment and finance, corporate management and international management. By dealing with economic and legal aspects, you will also become familiar with the framework conditions of companies. Subject-specific lectures in English as well as courses on the further development of language and key competences round off the range of courses on offer.
With this content, you will learn all aspects of a company's management. You deal with fundamental topics such as planning, implementation, control and monitoring and are also optimally prepared for the various functional areas in companies.
In its bachelor's degree programs, the School of Business attaches great importance to imparting sound basic knowledge. Therefore, a first specialization in certain areas of business administration is only possible in the higher semesters.
Each semester there is at least one course in English - your chance for future professional activities in an international environment.
Flyer (only available in German)
Aims of the degree program
- Development of professional competence in the basic questions of business administration
- Conveying topics for a comprehensive view of internal and external operational reality
- Promotion of methodological competence by transferring theoretical knowledge to projects and practical examples
- Development of first leadership skills
- Development of first international decision-making skills
With this degree you will obtain a professional qualification that qualifies you for the first demanding specialist and/or management tasks in companies.
Your professional prospects
The bachelor's degree in this program opens up a wide range of career opportunities for you. Due to its generalist structure, the program qualifies you for demanding specialist and first management tasks in all business administration fields of industry, public administration and the service sector.
Possible occupational fields are:
- Procurement and Production
- Process and Quality Management
- Marketing and Sales
- Human Resources and Organization
- Finance and Accounting, Controlling
- Digital Processes