University entrance qualification according to Section 65 of the Higher Education Act.
You can provide proof of this with:
- General higher education entrance qualification
- Subject-specific higher education entrance qualification
- Entrance qualification for a university of applied sciences
- Higher education entrance qualification for vocationally qualified people
- Higher education entrance qualification for people who have passed a master craftsman's examination or a comparable advanced training examination
- Proof of a degree program-related vocational training contract (dual/with integrated training).
Proof of successfully completed degree program-related vocational training or at least three months of degree program-related work (dual/vocational integration).
The study places will be allocated in the order indicated.
- A cooperation agreement concluded between the company and Mainz University of Applied Sciences
- Persons who have completed the school-based part of the university of applied sciences entrance qualification can participate in the application and admission procedures for this dual study program.
- Proof of English language skills (no admission requirements for the first and second semester).
- Throughout your studies, you will be employed in a position where you will perform activities relevant to your studies.