This content is not available or only partially available in English.
- a German university entrance qualification
- foreign academic qualifications, I have already had my academic certificates recognized in Germany and I am able to submit a grade point average converted to German scores
- successfully passed an assessment test of a preparatory college in Germany and have received recognition of my foreign academic qualification with a designated average grade
University entrance qualification according to Section 65 of the Higher Education Act.
You can provide proof of this with:
- General higher education entrance qualification
- Subject-specific higher education entrance qualification
- Entrance qualification for a university of applied sciences
- Higher education entrance qualification for vocationally qualified people
- Higher education entrance qualification for people who have passed a master craftsman's examination or a comparable advanced training examination
- Proof of English language skills (no admission requirements for the first and second semester)