Infos zu unseren Studienberatungen und Chats mit unseren Experten und Studierenden
LIVE Chat mit ZOOM
Samstag, 2. Mai 2020 / 10 – 13 UHR
Samstag, 16. Mai 2020 / 10 – 13 UHR
- general higher education entrance qualification
- subject-restricted higher education entrance qualification
- university of applied sciences entrance qualification
- access to higher education for persons with qualified vocational training and work experience
- access to higher education for persons who have passed a master craftsman's examination or a comparable advanced training examination
- the passed aptitude test
Die Form und Anforderung der Abgabe für die Bewerbung zum Wintersemester 2020/2021 wird in den nächsten Tagen bekannt gegeben.
The degree program has a two-step application process. In addition to participation in the aptitude test, you must also apply via the application portal and submit the required application documents.
Step 1: Aptitude PROCESS (portfolio review)
You must submit the following documents to the Office of Student Affairs by June 1 for the winter semester and by December 1 for the summer semeste:
- application for participation in the aptitude test
- chronological, complete and signed CV
- portfolio with samples of your work (maximum size: DIN A1)
Send your portfolio together with the required documents to the following address (you may also hand in the folder personally):
Mainz University of Applied Sciences
Office of Student Affairs
It is not possible to submit your portfolio directly to the department.
If your portfolio is sent from outside of Germany, the package must be declared as a document shipment.
If your portfolio is evaluated as "passed", you will be invited to take the aptitude test.
StEP 2: Application Procedure
The application deadlines are as follows:
15 July for the winter semester
15 January for the summer semester
If your portfolio has been rated as "passed", you will receive an invitation to the aptitude test on:
Tuesday, June 18, 2018
Please arrange your appointment by e-mail or by telephone under 06131 628-2311 with Ms. Schnöll.
The portfolios will be collected at Wallstraße 11, Mainz.
Of course, we will also be happy to return your portfolio by regular mail. Please submit a sufficiently stamped DHL parcel stamp when handing in your portfolio.
Portfolios that are not picked up will be disposed of after three months.