- General higher education entrance qualification
- Subject-related higher education entrance qualification
- Qualification to attend a university of applied sciences
- Higher education entrance qualification for people who have qualified through vocational training
- Higher education entrance qualification for people who have passed a vocational master's examination or a comparable further training examination
For a successful start to your studies
To make it easier for you to start your studies or prepare for an exam, we offer you the opportunity to check and refresh your mathematics skills with two online bridge courses online bridge courses with relevant and customized content.
intensive German course
Mainz University of Applied Sciences offers an intensive German course, which leads to a Telc German B2 language certificate. Applicants for this course must have a university entrance qualification and a German language B1 level certificate. Further Information: DaF B2 - Intensive German Course at Hochschule Mainz.