We are responsible for ensuring that all degree programs at the School of Business run smoothly.
Please feel free to contact us about any of the following:
- Student advisory services
- Counseling with regard to changing universities
- Selecting classes
- Certificate of compulsory internship
Enquiries by e-mail for students to contact our school
For enquiries by e-mail, please exclusively use your student contact address and include your matriculation number, degree program and semester in your e-mail.
Student advisory services
We inform and advise you as a prospective student, university transfer student or current student on all questions concerning your studies at our department.
Our advice is based on your individual needs and is always confidential.
If you are interested in studying at our school, we will be happy to provide you with information and advice on the following subjects:
- Degree programs offered by the School of Business
- Possible specializations in our bachelor's and master's degree programs
- General questions about the process of earning a degree
- Starting your studies
Please do not hesitate to contact us prior to your application for a personal consultation. For this purpose, please arrange an appointment with us by email.
If you are studying at our school you are welcome to contact us for counselling on the process of earning a degree or other questions regarding your studies.
For a more in-depth counselling session, we recommend that you make an appointment by e-mail.
If you would like to transfer from another university to the School of Business, we will be happy to assist you with the following:
- What achievements are recognized?
- What do I have to enclose with the application?
- Do I need to present an English certificate?
- Will I be credited for unsuccessful attempts?
Please do not hesitate to contact us prior to your application for a personal consultation. For this purpose, please arrange an appointment with us by e-mail.
Changing to a different degree program or transferring universities
If you are already studying at another university and would like to continue your studies with us, or if you are already studying at our university and have decided to change your degree program, you should consider the following points:
- Application deadline
- Application takes place online
- Proof of English language proficiency must be submitted by the application deadline
- OOPT dates
You must submit the following documents in time when applying to our university - this applies to all previous degree programs in which you have been or are enrolled:
- Clearance certificate
- Proof of achievement/score sheet
- ECTS credits/grade /number of attempts
- Proof of failed performance
- Indication of the provisional grade average of your performance so far.
- Contents of the individual modules including the ECTS credits
- Study plan
- Legally binding declaration of periods of study
Depending on the semester for which you are applying, documents relating to the individually listed achievements may not be issued before May 15 for the winter semester or November 15 for the summer semester.
- The application is done online for the 1st semester, a placement in a higher semester takes place after examination of the achievements at the outgoing university.
- Proof of English language proficiency must be provided by the deadline for applications for higher semesters. If this is missing, the application will be rejected.
- Admission to a higher semester is based on the preliminary grade average of the outgoing university.
- Entry into higher semesters is also restricted.
- A new start is only possible to a limited extent in the case of a university transfer. In this case, the applicant may not have taken any examinations during his or her preliminary studies.
- If an applicant does not have any failed exams, he or she must prove this. Under certain circumstances, this may be indicated by a note from the examination office concerned.
- Credit recognition at our university is only granted during the semester of enrollment.
- In the event of a university transfer, achievements that have not been passed will also be transferred, which may lead to the registration for the final attempt at our university.
We will be happy to assist you in a personal meeting so that you can obtain an estimation of the transfer of achievements in advance.
Haben Sie den Wunsch Ihre Abschlussarbeit (Bachelor- oder Masterarbeit) in Kooperation mit einem Unternehmen zu schreiben?
Hier finden Sie eine Liste mit Unternehmen, welche Studierenden die Möglichkeit geben, ihre Abschlussarbeit (Bachelor und Master) praxisnah zu schreiben. Das Thema bzw. die Problemstellung der Arbeit kann dabei entweder vom Unternehmen vorgegeben oder in Zusammenarbeit mit dem/der Studierenden erarbeitet werden.
Vorteile kooperativer Abschlussarbeiten
- Hoher Praxisbezug: Bearbeitung einer aktuellen und realen Problemstellung
- Betreuung durch Hochschule und Unternehmen
- Erweiterung des persönlichen Netzwerkes zu Unternehmensvertretern
Bei Interesse kontaktieren Sie bitte Anne Rosenbauer (Studienmanagement). Sie unterstützt Sie bei der Kontaktaufnahme mit dem jeweiligen Unternehmensvertreter.